Run for T.E.A.L.®, Run For Every Amazing Lady at the TSC New York City Marathon
Join Team “Tell Every Amazing Lady®”
Tell Every Amazing Lady® is honored to be a charity partner in the 2019 TSC New York City Marathon. Join T.E.A.L.® for the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon and conquer the Concrete Jungle for an amazing cause. Run with over 50,000 participants on this iconic 26.2-mile course throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City.
The November 3rd event will begin in Staten Island where runners will then make their way over the Verrazano Bridge, into Brooklyn followed by Queens and the Bronx, and then finish in the world-renowned Central Park. Complete with spectacular skylines, and an unparalleled view of NYC’s most popular landmarks, this is one race you definitely don’t want to miss.
T.E.A.L.® has filled our 5 entries for this race, however, you can still join our team as we run. If you already have a bib for the NYC Marathon, you can still apply to run with us by filling out the form here or by contacting us at email@example.com.
Official members of our team qualify for a number of perks, including:
- Guaranteed entry as a Charity Runner to the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon
- Fundraising toolkit & support from T.E.A.L.® Staff (in person and remotely)
- T.E.A.L.® apparel for the race
- Your story as a runner and T.E.A.L.® community member will be featured on our website
- The opportunity to help us Tell Every Amazing Lady® about Ovarian Cancer
- A team meet up at the T.E.A.L.® Community Center
- A private team FaceBook group for the team to ask questions, give tips, and provide updates on their training
- Discounted 5K run entry to the 11th Annual T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run on September 7, 2019!
- Training plans available
Members joining our team who have a bib will qualify for some of the same perks as our official team members.
Team Member Requirements:
Minimum fundraising of $2500 is required if you are an official team member with one of our bibs on T.E.A.L.®’s behalf and is due by October 3rd, 2019.
If you already have a bib, a minimum fundraising of $1,500 on T.E.A.L.®’s behalf is due by October 3rd, 2019.