Run for T.E.A.L.®, Run For Every Amazing Lady at the 2020 TSC New York City Marathon
Team “Tell Every Amazing Lady®” is currently full. You can still apply to be on our wait list.
Tell Every Amazing Lady® is honored to be a charity partner in the 2020 TSC New York City Marathon. The marathon is celebrating its 50th anniversary this year — which means being part of it will be that much more thrilling. Tell Every Amazing Lady® is going big to celebrate the milestone year — with spots for 15 runners to each raise $3,000 for team Tell Every Amazing Lady®. Run with more than 50,000 participants on this iconic 26.2-mile course throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City.
The November 1st event will begin on Staten Island, where runners will then make their way over the Verrazano Bridge, into Brooklyn followed by Queens and the Bronx, and then finish in the world-renowned Central Park. Complete with spectacular skylines, and an unparalleled view of NYC’s most popular landmarks, this is one race you definitely don’t want to miss.
Snag a coveted spot in this iconic race by running with us. Make your marathon experience more meaningful by making a difference in the fight against ovarian cancer. Apply today!
Official members of our team qualify for a number of perks, including:
- Guaranteed entry as a Charity Runner to the 2020 TCS New York City Marathon
- Fundraising toolkit & support from T.E.A.L.® staff (in person and remotely)
- T.E.A.L.® apparel for the race
- Your story as a runner and T.E.A.L.® community member will be featured on our website
- The opportunity to help us Tell Every Amazing Lady® about ovarian cancer
- A team meet up with breakfast at the T.E.A.L.® Community Center
- A private team Facebook group for the team to ask questions, give tips, and provide updates on their training
- A special discount price to run the 5K race at the 12th Annual Brooklyn T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run on Saturday, Sept 12, plus, top fundraisers can step on stage at the Prospect Park Bandshell during the event
- Training plans available
If you already have a bib for the marathon, you can still apply to run with us by filling out the form here or by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you already have a bib, you can still apply to run with us. Those joining our team who have a bib will qualify for the same perks as our official team members, and will be asked to raise $1,500.
Team Member Requirements:
Minimum fundraising of $3,000 on T.E.A.L.®’s behalf is required if you are an official team member with one of our bibs, and is due by October 3rd, 2020.
If you already have a bib, a minimum fundraising of $1,500 on T.E.A.L.®’s behalf is due by October 3rd, 2020.
Team members should be prepared to have a fundraising plan to meet their goal by deadline. To ensure runners meet their Oct 3 goal, they will be required to meet these fundraising checkpoints:
- $1,000 by July 31
- $2,000 by Sept 3
- $3,000 by Oct 3
Unofficial runners will need to raise:
- $1,000 by July 31
- $1,500 by Oct 3