Run for T.E.A.L.®, Run For Every Amazing Lady.
Join T.E.A.L.® for the 2019 TCS New York City Marathon and conquer the Concrete Jungle for an amazing cause. Run with over 50,000 participants on this iconic 26.2-mile course throughout the 5 boroughs of New York City.
The November 3rd event will begin in Staten Island where runners will then make their way over the Verrazano Bridge, into Brooklyn followed by Queens and the Bronx, and then finish in the world-renowned Central Park. Complete with gorgeous sunrise views, spectacular skylines, and an unparalleled view of NYC’s most popular landmarks, this is one race you definitely don’t want to miss.
T.E.A.L.® has 5 entries for this race. If approved to become an official member of our team, you will qualify for a number of perks, including:
- Guaranteed entry as a Charity Runner to the TCS New York City Marathon
- Fundraising toolkit & support from T.E.A.L.® Staff (in person and remotely)
- T.E.A.L.® apparel for the race
- Your story as a runner and T.E.A.L.® community member will be featured on our website
- The opportunity to help us Tell Every Amazing Lady® about Ovarian Cancer
- Training plans available
Team Member Requirements:
Race Registration fees:
$255 for NYRR members
$295 for non-members
$358 for non-U.S. residents
Minimum fundraising of $2,500 on T.E.A.L.®’s behalf by October 2019