Run for T.E.A.L.®, Run For Every Amazing Lady.
Join T.E.A.L.® for the 2019 United Airlines NYC Half and conquer the Concrete Jungle for a cause. Run with an expected 22,500 participants on this iconic 13.1-mile course through the bustling streets of New York City. There couldn’t be a better time to participate, as this year’s’ race will feature a totally redesigned and exciting course! The March 17th event will begin in T.E.A.L.®’s backyard, right next to the entrance to Prospect Park. Runners will then make their way across the Manhattan Bridge and head towards the world-renowned Central Park. Complete with gorgeous sunrise views, spectacular skylines, and an unparalleled view of NYC’s most popular landmarks, this is one race you definitely don’t want to miss.
T.E.A.L.® has 5 entries for this race. If approved to become an official member of our team, you will qualify for a number of perks, including:
- Guaranteed entry as a Charity Runner to the United Airlines Official NYC ½ Marathon
- Fundraising toolkit & support from T.E.A.L.® Staff (in person and remotely)
- T.E.A.L.® apparel for the race
- Your story as a runner and T.E.A.L.® community member will be featured on our website
- The opportunity to help us Tell Every Amazing Lady® about Ovarian Cancer
- Training plans available
Team Member Requirements:
- Race Registration fee of $130 for NYRR Members (Fee of $145 for non-NYRR members)
- Minimum fundraising of $1,000 on T.E.A.L.®’s behalf by February 2019
Important Dates for T.E.A.L.® Charity Runners:
- November 28th, 2018– Registration opens for all Charity Runners
- January 4th, 2019– Registration deadline for confirmed T.E.A.L.® Runners