Run for T.E.A.L.®, Run for Every Amazing Lady.
Join T.E.A.L.® for the 2019 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon and experience the sites of Los Angeles for an amazing cause. Run with an expected 24,000 participants on this iconic 26-mile course across Los Angeles. The March 24th event will begin at Dodger Stadium. Runners will then make their way across Los Angeles and make their way to the end of the course steps away from the Santa Monica Pier. Complete with gorgeous sunrise views and an unparalleled view of Los Angeles’ most popular landmarks, this is one race you definitely don’t want to miss.
What does it mean to run for Team Tell Every Amazing Lady®?
Running for Team Tell Every Amazing Lady® means joining a movement in seeing an end to ovarian cancer! 100% of your fundraising minimum of $650 will directly benefit T.E.A.L.® in providing free programming for survivors and their families, funding medical research studies, and bringing national awareness to ovarian cancer. T.E.A.L.® will provide you with a fundraising platform and tips, and will help and encourage you along the way in your fundraising efforts.
Team Member Requirements:
- Race Registration fee of $170 for Los Angeles Charity Registration Entries
- Minimum fundraising of $650 by April 2019
Important Dates for T.E.A.L.® Charity Runners:
- February 10, 2019– Registration deadline for confirmed T.E.A.L.® Runners
- March 24, 2019– Day of Skecher’s Performance Los Angeles Marathon
- April 10, 2019– Deadline to meet the fundraising minimum of $650
Ready to join team Tell Every Amazing Lady®?
- Visit LAMarathon.com/charities to register to join team Tell Every Amazing Lady®
- Pay the registration fee of $170
- After registering to run with team Tell Every Amazing Lady®, a representative from T.E.A.L.® will contact you with further instructions!
Still have some questions? Fill out the form below and a representative from T.E.A.L.® will contact you shortly.
T.E.A.L.® has limited entries available for this race. Official members of our team will qualify for a number of perks including:
- Guaranteed entry as a Charity Runner to the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
- Fundraising toolkit & support from T.E.A.L.® Staff (remotely)
- T.E.A.L.® apparel for the race
- Your story as a runner and T.E.A.L.® community member will be featured on our website
- The opportunity to help us Tell Every Amazing Lady® About Ovarian Cancer
- Training plans available