Run for T.E.A.L.®, Run for Every Amazing Lady.
Join T.E.A.L.® for the 2019 Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon and experience the sites of Los Angeles for an amazing cause. Run with an expected 24,000 participants on this iconic 26-mile course across Los Angeles. The March 24th event will begin at Dodger Stadium. Runners will then make their way across Los Angeles and make their way to the end of the course steps away from the Santa Monica Pier. Complete with gorgeous sunrise views and an unparalleled view of Los Angeles’ most popular landmarks, this is one race you definitely don’t want to miss.
Due to the devastating wildfires that hit California, team Tell Every Amazing Lady® has decided to partner with bstrong and the Global Empowerment Mission to help raise funds and support those affected by these tragic fires. By joining team Tell Every Amazing Lady® in the 2019 Skecher’s Performance Los Angeles Marathon, your fundraising efforts will be spilt 50/50 with half being donated to T.E.A.L.® and half being donated to bstrong. Run for these amazing causes today!
T.E.A.L.® has 15 entries for this race. If approved to become an official member of our team, you will qualify for a number of perks, including:
- Guaranteed entry as a Charity Runner to the Skechers Performance Los Angeles Marathon
- Fundraising toolkit & support from T.E.A.L.® Staff (remotely)
- T.E.A.L.® apparel for the race
- Your story as a runner and T.E.A.L.® community member will be featured on our website
- The opportunity to help us Tell Every Amazing Lady® About Ovarian Cancer
- Training plans available
To learn more & register, visit the website here.
Team Member Requirements:
- Race Registration fee of $170 for Los Angeles Charity Registration Entries
- Minimum fundraising of $650 on T.E.A.L.®’s behalf by February 2019
What does it mean to run for Team Tell Every Amazing Lady®?
Running for Team Tell Every Amazing Lady® means joining a movement in seeing an end to ovarian cancer! 50% of your fundraising minimum of $650 will directly benefit T.E.A.L.® in providing free programming for survivors and their families, funding medical research studies, and bringing national awareness to ovarian cancer. The other 50% will help support bstrong and the Global Empowerment Mission and help those affected by the wildfires in California. T.E.A.L.® will provide you with a fundraising platform and tips, and will help and encourage you along the way in your fundraising efforts.
Important Dates for T.E.A.L.® Charity Runners:
- September 4, 2018– Registration opens for all Charity Runners
- February 1, 2019– Registration deadline for confirmed T.E.A.L.® Runners