Learn more about Harrison, one of our runners on team Tell Every Amazing Lady® for the 2019 NYC Half Marathon!
- How did you become involved with T.E.A.L.®?
My running coach got me in touch with the organization.
- What is your goal for the United Airlines NYC Half?
To break 1:45.
- What do you love most about running?
I like the people and the energy in the running community. It’s a great thing to be able to run a race with other people.
- If you had the power to make a difference or change in one thing related to ovarian cancer, what would it be?
To help put an end to this form of cancer.
- What message would you send to every amazing lady about ovarian caner, or to just one special lady?
To be kind to yourself and be strong.
- Is there anything else you would want to share with T.E.A.L.® readers?
I can relate to this organization, because my mother passed away from a brain tumor.