Help us turn a Wall or Window T.E.A.L.® in your community!
How does it work?
- Ask your customers, students, staff, or community members to make a donation to T.E.A.L.®
- Have the donors write their names on one of our T.E.A.L.® squares
- Hang up the completed squares (5.5 x 5.5) on your wall or window, and watch it turn T.E.A.L.®!
Who can participate?
- Local Businesses
- Medical Facilities
- Restaurants or bars
- Churches or similar community organizations
If you are not listed above or are unsure, contact us and we will let you know how to become eligible.
Ready to go?
How to Participate
- Email us at email@example.com to request materials.
- We will send you a T.E.A.L.® Wall or Window Starter Kit. The kit will include:
- A letter you can use to get internal approval from your organization to run this fundraiser.
- A Donation Packet with instructions.
- Our T.E.A.L.® donation square for you to hang on your wall or window.
- Choose a Captain!
- T.E.A.L.® will be in contact with this person throughout the fundraiser.
- Make sure to let us know before you start – we’ll help you come up with a fundraiser timeline.
- Begin! Ask your donors to write their name and donation amount on the T.E.A.L.® squares we’ll provide. Hang the squares on your wall or window!
- Spread the word. Take photos of your donors standing in front of the T.E.A.L.® wall or window and watch it grow!
- Share these with us on Facebook.com/TEALWALK, and on Twitter or run this fundraiser. Instagram @tealwalk. Your picture might end up on our website!
Contact us when you finish your fundraiser! Send all donations to:
P.O. Box 340947
Brooklyn, NY 11234-0947
Be sure to make any checks out to T.E.A.L.®
8. And as always, remember to Tell Every Amazing Lady About Ovarian Cancer ®. Thank you for your support!
Alpha Sigma Sorority at Brooklyn College