How to Participate in this Year’s Virtual T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run
- Register to walk/run virtually, from the comfort of your home! Register early to get your swag in the mail!
- Create a Fundraising Page (Click here for more detailed instructions)
- If you are a survivor
- What to expect day of
- Tune in at 10 am EST to an exclusive video
- Walk/run from anywhere
- Upload pictures from your walk to the elitefeats.com results page and social media (tag @tealwalk and use the hashtags #tealwalk #TellEveryAmazingLady)
Don’t feel like walking? Donate today!
To make a donation to a participant or a team, please use the donate link above
Due to the current situation caused by the COVID-19 pandemic, there is a threat to our life-saving T.E.A.L.® programs. If you are able to, please consider making a donation.
To create a personal and/or team donation page please see options below. (We can help you set up these items. Let us know if you need help).
- Start a Facebook fundraiser! Make sure to choose “Tell Every Amazing Lady About Ovarian Cancer” and share with your friends.
- Make a donation to a team or participant through our donation page and note in the comment box who you would like the donation to be credited to.
- Start a GoFund Me! This is a great way to start an individual or team page and invite others to join and set up their own fundraising page, or donate to yours!