We are looking for Amazing interns to join our T.E.A.L.® Team!
ALL MAJORS WELCOME!
Internships Available Year-Round
Internship positions can be customized to each student’s interest depending on student’s major.Only committed candidates will be considered. Some of our finest staff members have started off as interns. Our past and present interns have been invited to participate in global awareness campaigns including Opening Bell Ceremonies for the NASDAQ (pictured left) and the New York Stock Exchange- NYSE, plus many other public awareness campaigns & events.
Internships can be an excellent learning experience. Although internships are available year-round, we have more positions to fill during the Summer and Fall. As the organization behind NYC’s largest Ovarian Cancer Walk/Run, T.E.A.L.®’s internships also include opportunities at our Annual Brooklyn T.E.A.L.® Walk/Run in Prospect Park, Brooklyn and other cities in the USA every September.
- T.E.A.L.® Internship positions are unpaid but each provide a unique, hands-on learning experience.
- Internships can be customized to each individual.
- We welcome thesis project collaborations.
- Academic credit available. Interns must be currently enrolled in school full time to be eligible for school credit.
- Community service hours available
- Flexible hours.
- Winter/Spring/Summer/Fall Internships Available both in our Office/Community Center.
- Summer Internships require August and September Availability.
- Internship Opportunities are available to ALL MAJORS. We can customize the position and be flexible to suit your interests.
- Send Resume and Cover Letter to email@example.com with the subject line: Internship Request
- Both Skype and in-person interviews are available depending on your location.
Quotations from Past & Present Interns:
“I found this position through my university’s career search. I’ve been here for less than three months and I’ve already learned so many skills. I’ve learned how to manage/plan social media and events, create press releases, and I’ve become more comfortable with photoshop and video editing. The women working at T.E.A.L.® are inspiring and have taught me a lot about where I want to be in my career. Because T.E.A.L.® helps so many survivors of Ovarian Cancer, the work is extremely rewarding.” — Aly
“I found this amazing internship opportunity through Brooklyn College. This position reflects where I want to be in life because I want to work for a nonprofit and help others. Someday I dream of having my own nonprofit organization.” — Aniysa
“T.E.A.L.® is an amazing organization! When I first found out about it, I was so excited to learn more about its mission and outreach. They provide support to survivors and their families and also have great awareness programs and resources all about ovarian cancer for the general public. This year was my first year volunteering for the annual T.E.A.L.® walk and it was so nice seeing all the smiles on everyone’s faces, including other volunteers, survivors, families, and friends. It was truly an amazing experience, being able to help in any way I could, to celebrate Ovarian Cancer survivors.” — Melissa
“I found this position at the internship convention at my school. It’s really nice working here. I have learned how to use Excel and how nonprofits work. I chose to work here to gain accounting work experience while helping others.” — Helen